Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spinning Bags & Hand Card Covers

Like I said in the first post, I have a quilt shop.  I look for fabrics that would make totes and other items. 
I quilt the fabric before I cut out the patterns so they are sturdy.
My dear friend, Jennie, encouraged me to make hand card covers and these are what I came up with after making a couple proto types.
 
The tote bags have an outside and inside pocket.  They sell for $25 each.  They make great knitting or spinning bags. 
 
 
The hand card covers are also quilted and have ribbons to tie closed. I did not use velcro because fiber would collect on it and would have to be cleaned often.  The cards in the picture are Clemes  & Clemes to help show you how they look.  The covers are $15 each.

Coming soon will be drop spindle bags and spinning aprons.

No comments:

Post a Comment